Sunday, February 15, 2009

The first post...

I never really know how to start these things, so I figured it'd be best to get the first post out of the way right off the bat.

I'm still discovering what the purpose of this blog is - I've been blogging on myspace for a few years now and I guess that maybe now is a good time to pull my thoughts off that dying elephant.  Come to think of it, I guess THAT is the purpose of this blog.

As for me, I'm a Zen Buddhist, a weightlifter, a traveling RN (if the economy doesn't kill that gig), and a motorcycle enthusiast among a bunch of other things.

See ya in the days to come...

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Yay!

Stephanie said...

I think you should re-post the comment you made to Brad's most recent blog entry here on yer new blog. It was an excellent, lucid comment but of course it's gotten lost in all of the usual chaos and nonsense that goes on over there in Bradworld.